Insert Witty Title Here


Wednesday, September 3, 2008
It just occurred to me that I never did post any of the handful of pictures that I took while in Los Angeles in July. Since I was really only there for about 18 hours, with seven hours accounting for sleep and three hours in an interview, I didn't get much of a chance to sightsee.

I did, however, take some shots at my hotel, the Millennium Biltmore, which was faaaaaabulous. Please excuse some blurriness--I was exhausted after the six-hour flight and famished. Not a good combination for me, if you know me. Also, these pictures are yoooooge. Sorry!

Off we go:

The lobby was cavernous and stunning with its ornate Art Deco style.




I stayed on the tenth floor, otherwise known as the Concierge Level. Just as I checked in, the complimentary Happy Hour in the Club Room had ended. Drats. But I did get to enjoy a very fancy and free breakfast there the following morning. This is a shot of the stairwell from the tenth floor, which I took on my way to my room at check-in.



And here's a shot of my room. The bedding was probably the comfiest I've ever slept on in my life.



Tough life, isn't it?

Labels: ,


Posted by Lori at 2:01 PM |