Insert Witty Title Here


Thursday, February 28, 2008
I've been feeling pretty un-creative lately, sorry.

Work has been crazy. We're in the throes of tax time and everyone is calling for tax forms and distributions from their retirement plans, not to mention those who need reassurance about the roller coaster swings of the stock market lately.

Let's see...oh yeah, I'm getting ready to travel again for work. This time, I'm going to Phoenix for a two-day conference at Charles Schwab. My company is putting me up at the Ritz-Carlton in the apparently swanky area of Phoenix called Camelback. Not too bad, eh?

I'm totally looking forward to it. I'll get to see my cousin who relocated to Phx last year, plus I'll have a chance to pal around with a couple Schwabbies who I'm very friendly with.

Even better, The Huz and I are spending a few extra days out there after the conference ends. We're going to rent a car and drive to Sedona, and then up to Flagstaff and catch a van tour to the Grand Canyon for a day. He's never been to either place, and I can't wait for him to see the Canyon. Also, I'll be taking the Nikon with us, so I'm hoping for some great photos from all our travels.

So that's it, really.

Oh yeah...I finally broke down and bought an ovulation test kit at Target last week. So we'll see...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lori at 8:56 PM |