Insert Witty Title Here


Thursday, December 20, 2007
I am beside myself with excitement!!!!

Today I got my Christmas bonus check at work and of course it's already burning a hole in my pocket.

So I'm heading to The Camera Shop this evening to test out the Nikon D40. I've done plenty of research about digital SLRs and this is the one that has gotten consistently excellent reviews, especially from people like me who are making their first foray into the world of DSLRs.

Even better for me, there's a sale on right now for this camera that includes both the standard 18-55 mm lens that accompanies the body as well as a mid-range 55-200 mm telephoto lens. It's a really good deal, I think.

I'll leave you with a photo that I took today with my good old Panny Lumix LS70 at our firm's holiday luncheon at the Columbia Hotel in Phoenixville. This is the chandelier that was suspended over our table.


Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lori at 4:50 PM |